Monday, March 11, 2013

Our Daily Schedule

I'm a person of great organization, and need the same schedule day to day to function. So ever since the twins were born, I've had a certain schedule. It varies occasionally, but mostly it stays the same :)
I am not going to include when I get up in the middle of the night to nurse, I don't think that's quite necessary ;)
Our weekend schedules vary all the time, we rarely have one like the other, so I decided not to include those
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
6:00am- I wake up with Katy, feed her, and she usually is content laying in her bouncy nest by herself while I make breakfast for the girls, and do some early morning cleaning.
7:00am- I wake up Libby and Chrissie, get them breakfast, and then Libby likes to sit with Katy, and Chrissie plays with our puppy, Pumpkin, while I clean up from breakfast and pick out the girls' outfits.
7:15am- I get the girls and Katy dressed and ready to get out the door.
7:45am- We get in the car, drive to school, and I drop off the girls.
8:00am- Play with Katy, and strap her on me while I do laundry and such.
9:00am- Sit Katy into her bouncy nest while I do my editor duties and have breakfast.
10:00am- Put Katy down for her nap, and work on my editor duties, and if I still have time I work on writing my novel.
12:00pm- Wake up Katy, nurse her, get myself some quick lunch, and go pick up the girls.
12:30pm- Make lunch for the girls, and get them started on their small amount of homework. Then they go play for a little bit, while I clean up from lunch and clean the house.
1:30pm- Girls do their chores while I watch Katy and work in my office.
2:00pm- Craft time while Katy naps!
2:30pm- Daddy gets home and has play time (usually outside) with the girls while I have some time to myself!
3:30pm- I make snacks for the family, and while they eat I wake up and nurse Katy.
4:00pm- The girls have quiet time/nap time while I work in the office and Ben does some work too.
5:00pm- I have some play time with the girls while Katy hangs with her daddy.
5:30pm- The girls have more play time with Daddy while I make dinner.
6:00pm- Dinner time!
6:30pm- Every night Ben and I rotate between one of us giving Katy a bath, and one of use giving the twins a bath.
7:00pm- Story time! Ben and I both read stories to the girls while Katy sits on our laps and points and giggles :)
7:30pm- Get the girls ready for bed.
7:45pm- Girls are in bed!
8:00pm- Nurse Katy one last time and put her to bed.
8:30pm until 11:00pm- Ben and I have some time together, I read, do some work, and I get my shower and have some more relaxing me time before we go to bed.
Tuesday and Thursday
6:00am- I wake up with Katy, feed her, and she usually is content laying in her bouncy nest by herself while I make breakfast for the girls, and do some early morning cleaning.
7:00am- I wake up Libby and Chrissie, get them breakfast, and then Libby likes to sit with Katy, and Chrissie plays with our puppy, Pumpkin, while I clean up from breakfast and pick out the girls' outfits.
7:30am- I read stories to the girls and Katy and have some relaxing time since they both just woke up.
8:30am- Craft time!
9:30am- Girls have play time with the puppy Pumpkin, while I nurse Katy.
10:00am- Katy gets put down for her nap, and I have some play time with Libby and Chrissie.
11:00am- We all make lunch together, the girls "help".
11:30am- Girls have nap time/quiet time while I get Katy up from her nap, nurse her, and get work done in the office.
12:30pm- We go outside to play, or head out to the park if its a nice day! Even the pool, if it's late spring or early fall.
2:00pm- Girls play quietly while I put Katy down for her nap, and get work done around the house and in the office.
3:00pm- Daddy gets home and plays with the girls!
4:00pm- I wake up Katy and play with her and the girls while Daddy does work.
5:00pm- The girls play something energetic with Daddy while Katy sits in her bouncy nest and I make dinner.
6:00pm- Dinner time!
6:30pm- We play board games together as a family.
7:30pm- Girls and Katy get baths, and we have a shorter story time.
8:00pm- Girls get ready for bed.
8:15pm- Libby and Chrissie go to bed!
8:30pm- I nurse Katy and put her down for bed too.
9:00pm- I get work done in the office for a few hours.
11:00pm- Ben and I head off to bed!


Next up- How and what I use to entertain my girls :)





No comments:

Post a Comment